In this time of the year everyone is wrapping-up 2013 by remembering the highlights, the best moments or the most controversial.
Since I don’t have much to wrap-up because “Static Stories” is only two months old I decided to compile ten photography TED Talks that I find very interesting and educational.
1. David Griffin: How photography connects us
2. Sebastião Salgado: The silent drama of photography
3. Lisa Kristine: Photos that bear witness to modern slavery
4. Becci Manson: (Re)touching lives through photos
5. Ryan Lobo: Photographing the hidden story
6. James Nachtwey: My wish: Let my photographs bear witness
7. Taryn Simon: Photographs of secret sites
8. Jonathan Klein: Photos that changed the world
9. Steven Addis: A father-daughter bond, one photo at a time
10. Julie Burstein: 4 lessons in creativity
Do you also like to watch videos before going to sleep? What do you think of these? Are you going to watch them all or just one/two got your attention?